Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Spilling my heart out.

Work is.... still partially stuck... I am just doing my best to do what I must do... and I have stalled in anything extra.... I've been rather lazy at work lately, maybe rightly so.... coz boss is simply torturing my every work....

Thank you for bearing all my ranting this afternoon... I must learn to smile.

=

Dinner with my dental-mate Angela. Originally I have Jo along as well but her apthous ulcers were just too severe... (i understand completely after my sickness last week).... So get well soon and meet next time la.

Had a really late dinner in Causewaybay... forgot when was the last time we had dinner like this... never after university I guess....

Counting back, it's been 8 years since we get to know each other.... I really couldnt think of a better person to share my feelings/puzzles lately.

Thank you for listening and it's always good to have you as my friend.

I probably need to be a bit proactive.

=

Wasted another opportunity tonight... is it fate?

But I'm glad you asked.

沈佳宜... Every man got his own 沈佳宜 in heart.... but will my destiny fare better than portraited?

No comments: