Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One week in SCIC

Seriously, I have no idea why people said it's paradise in training.

I have to wake up early for work and there're just too many things happening at once that require attention here in training, but minus my familiar resources... Is this really so enjoyable?

I keep my fingercrossed things will get better soon enough.

=

Things didnt go too well at training... tedious tasks... and the same clueless exercises.... damn.

=

It's funny how life can go... when you think your life is screwed, this world tease you with unbelievable luck.

17th March, 2012. Talk show by Tsim Shui-man. Looking forward.

=

Last weekend I spent with Angela, Chow Fai couple at Horace's place.

Good food and laughters can brighten up a bad day :)

Thank you friends, I treasure every second with you guys.

=

Last but not least, I feel very proud to offer my best wishes to my best mate, Jeffrey Lai. This friend I know had become someone's fiance~

I just cant wait to see his wedding~

Congratulations mate!

No comments: