Monday, October 31, 2011

Food and Wine Festival, again.

It's a bit crazy I know... Within 24 hours I have set foot again at West Kowloon Promenade for wine-tasting... (I must insist I'm not an alcoholic.... they go to rehabs!)

This time I went with old pal Kathy (and her friend).... and we accidentally ran into Karrie and her boyfriend.... so it's an unexpected little gathering.... To mix in the surprise, we are spotted by Jenny who joined for a little chat.... lovely.

I have got more luck in finding good wine than yesterday. Tried some interesting choice of riesling and pomerol.... nice.

Expecting to our next gathering when someone might share her loot tonight with us :P

=

Work resumes tomorrow.... a bit anxious cause I can expect the intray so piled with files....

"All is well".... I keep praying.

=

Dont know why but it seems something (someone) is missing then and there...

How's Beijing?

No comments: