Sunday, April 15, 2012

Work, enjoyment and gym.

Work is a bit crazy lately...

Have no idea how my files manage to pile up so tall.... must work hard and KO them all tmr.

=

Got a decent dinner with boss and colleagues... nice gathering where we shared so many 'intelligence' (gossip really)....

=

Thank you for coming out all the way from Tsuen Wan just for my crazy sudden thought of dessert.... though we ended up in that whisky bar, I thank you though~

=

Saturday, slept till real late...

Finally got my new sneakers.... quite comfy one.

Thank you for my friend's invitation to her place for dinner... thanks auntie for her cooking and the birthday celebration, the first one of this year : )

=

Had a wonderfully workout at midnight.... finally, I feel the urge to work out again... hope this time I'll maintain this habit and really build some meat.

No comments: