Friday, April 13, 2012

April~ Birthday month.

It's been some while again...

Time really flies when one is in crime...

Fruitful but really demanding...

=

Really feel I'm getting old... especially after 4 days of night shifts.... for how long can I continue like this?

More and more confrontations on domestic side, fortunately, things were smooth in work.... that's one less thing to worry about.

=

Watched the movie "Love in a Puff"... some conversation was so witty... however, I have strong reservation as to the 'struggle' that Shawn Yu was facing? Why he'd fuss about it?? There is a really easy selection, right?

=

Been going good lately... A casual dessert at Mong Kok on a good pre-work Monday.... definitely gave me energy to continue my work~

=

What was unexpected was, I'd ever receive your call again, given all such history...

But still... for those who knew me well would agree... I adopted a 'Why so serious' view to life...

I wish you well and everything. Just blame it on luck and fate we met each other in such wrong time... regrettably... maybe I should thank you for making me realize things might not work out as planned... just enjoy life while one can.

=

The scary Standard III exam approaches again... Aim high.... achieve low again (most probable) outcome...

The paper was a product of outter space..... why on earth are you presenting to we earthy candidates?

Absolute rubbish... however, the view that 150 plus of us cursing for the same cause/person is a view you dont see often.

=

Hang out with Horace again tonight. Good to see him doing so well lately. Friend are friend for life. I am sure of that.

Cant wait to see his new darling.

BTW, the restaurant and bar were cozy... can visit it again sometime.

=

Must start to get rid of my old self and start some new life...

No comments: