Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Work lately.

Still... feeling stuck at work...

Though I am in training now and have no active case to follow.... the training environment is something I dont really enjoy... and all the tedious task in college is stretching me thin.... day by day.

I cant wait till the graduation....

=

Been heading out for fun last weekend.

Last friday, head out for drink and karaoke with colleagues.... crazy night

Last Saturday, a fun blind date with my dental brothers and some unknown friends at a cozy place, the 'where' bar at TST. Decent place with interesting choice~

It seems.... that's the only fun I had for the past two weeks....

=

Crazily fallen in love with a mobile phone game called 'Draw something'.... it's such a good illustration of how one's knowledge can affect one's perception. The theory of mind?

Really interactive game.

=

Congrats to my mate Horace for his new-found joy. Better luck this time, bro~

=

It seems... I am heading the right track... I am happy now. Just hope to take one step at a time~

Looking forward to seeing you again.

No comments: